When your loved one has chosen to be buried, the ceremonies you design usually involves the casket being present. Traditions may be followed with a viewing and a funeral service in our chapel or a local church. Or, you could choose to have a memorial service after the burial.
Our chapel will accommodate 150 family members and friends to celebrate and memorialize your loved one.
(At Need Assistance Only)
Basic services of funeral director and staff
Transportation of deceased to the funeral home (25 miles radius)
Preparation of remains (Embalming)
Dressing and Casketing
Use of facilities and staff for funeral visitation (2 hours prior to interment)
Use of staff for graveside service in cemetery
Hearse - Transportation to Cemetery (within a 40 mile radius)
Casket (Selected by Funeral Home - 20 Gauge Standard Size-Non Gasketed - No Cash Value)
Register Book (No Cash Value)
Cross or Crucifix (No Cash Value)
Prayer Cards - 100ct-Standard (No Cash Value)
Certain Restrictions May Apply:
- Price Is Not Valid For Pre Arranged Services
- Please call for details. Price is considered a cash price
- Price is not valid via payment from life insurance or Texas Crime Victims' Assistance
- Credit/Debit cards will be charged an additional 5% proccessing fee
- Assignable Insurance Policies will be charged an additional 5% proccessing fee
- Services are Monday-Friday Only. Additional Fees for Saturday or Sunday Service.